Section Six
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Section Six

WoW raiding guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Piss Pour Gruuls Turnout

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tehgreen
Noobie
Noobie

Piss Pour Gruuls Turnout Empty
PostSubject: Piss Pour Gruuls Turnout   Piss Pour Gruuls Turnout Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 5:09 am

This is fucking bs.

we had 15 on time rdy for gruuls, this is quite frankly unacceptable. the fact that the only officer online isn't a raider is also unacceptable. the only officer that had contacted me about there absence was bishop. this is also piss fucking pour.

the way i c it the guild has 2 options, else the good raiders like myself, are going 2 start looking for alternate guilds:

the officers take an interest, purge the scrubs, nubs, idiots that don't turn up to raids from the guild and start asking questions wen people don't show up to scheduled raids.

we move, or reform, with the actually people that are serious about raiding moving to a diff guild and the scrubs staying where they are.

this is fucking pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Zodana
Noobie
Noobie

PostSubject: Re: Piss Pour Gruuls Turnout   Piss Pour Gruuls Turnout Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 5:17 am

/agree not a very good turnout at all thats all i can say
Back to top Go down
Topdawg
Noobie
Noobie
Topdawg

PostSubject: Gruuuuul   Piss Pour Gruuls Turnout Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 5:49 am

Westside,
Auckland,
New Zealand

24 February 2008

Section Six,
Aussie/USA,
Somewhere

To Whom It May Concern

RE: Gruul's Raid

Hi, My name is First Sergent TOPDAWWGGGG!!!, Bestest mage on the server 2nd onli to Xchand and other haxed accounts. Today i attended the raiding of Gruul, The Dragon Slayer, but to my dismay i shockingly found out that we we're unable to raid due to lack of numbers.

Earlier this day i prepared myself for the raid with the purchase of Healing Potions and other misc. consumables as to out DPS Ckol and the other lollock, Customaxe. I had spent mass amounts of gold to do such things and i'm sure that the 13 people that attended the raid did so as well.

But however, i do consider myself a man of solution rather then a man of problems like some who i will not name, CKOL. Therefore, my solution to you is that you, the officers, and the guild listen to...

ELVIS PRESLEY - A LIL LESS CONVERSATION

A little less conversation, a little more action please
All this aggravation ain't satisfactioning me
A little more bite and a little less bark
A little less fight and a little more spark
Close your mouth and open up your heart and baby satisfy me
Satisfy me baby

This song provides deep messages that simple warlock minds cannot interpret, this song echos thru the ages like Adals singing or Thrall's cry of the Dragonslayer. It makes everyone wanna /dance off their seats and act like their playign soccer, it brings a flame to a candle, power to a lightbulb, ammo to a gun, food to me. It makes people wanna Q_Q for joy and celebrate and /hug and /rape the BE female next to them.

Alas, i am finished, my plee to you, the officers of <Section Six> the foundation to a good guild is a good song, the foundation to a great guild is A LIL LESS CONVERSATION with a lil more action=D!!!

Thank you for your time, i hope to see changes soon.

Many Thanks

TOPDAWG!!! - "The Best"
"I R MAGE HEAR ME ROAR rawr!"

P.S
<3 CKOL!! and CUSTOMAXE=D
Back to top Go down
Tehgreen
Noobie
Noobie

PostSubject: Re: Piss Pour Gruuls Turnout   Piss Pour Gruuls Turnout Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 5:55 am

/salute
Back to top Go down
Ckol
Noobie
Noobie

PostSubject: Re: Piss Pour Gruuls Turnout   Piss Pour Gruuls Turnout Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 5:57 am

lmao @ Topdawg

But seriously, sorry, mates 18th, we kept drinking till around 6am, then made beacon, and then came home, had a sleep before raid and overslept Sad
Back to top Go down
Tehgreen
Noobie
Noobie

PostSubject: Re: Piss Pour Gruuls Turnout   Piss Pour Gruuls Turnout Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 5:58 am

l2 alarm clock?
Back to top Go down
Thewildman
Noobie
Noobie
Thewildman

PostSubject: Re: Piss Pour Gruuls Turnout   Piss Pour Gruuls Turnout Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 6:04 am

Tehgreen wrote:
l2 time pice?

enuff said (quote extracted from guildchat)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Piss Pour Gruuls Turnout   Piss Pour Gruuls Turnout Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Piss Pour Gruuls Turnout
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Section Six :: General Non-Sense :: General-
Jump to: